When Shorts Give You Lemons

Saturday, July 14

Priya the Blog, Nashville fashion blog, Nashville fashion blogger, Nashville style blog, Nashville style blogger, Summer outfit, fruit print shorts, Zara knit crop top,
Priya the Blog, Nashville fashion blog, Nashville fashion blogger, Nashville style blog, Nashville style blogger, Summer outfit, fruit print shorts, Zara knit crop top, Priya the Blog, Nashville fashion blog, Nashville fashion blogger, Nashville style blog, Nashville style blogger, Summer outfit, fruit print shorts, Zara knit crop top, Priya the Blog, Nashville fashion blog, Nashville fashion blogger, Nashville style blog, Nashville style blogger, Summer outfit, fruit print shorts, Zara knit crop top, Priya the Blog, Nashville fashion blog, Nashville fashion blogger, Nashville style blog, Nashville style blogger, Summer outfit, fruit print shorts, Zara knit crop top,
| sunnies: ban.do | lipstick: Maybelline Colorsensational in Nude Nuance | top: Zara | shorts: Forever21 | sandals: Target | purse: Kate Spade | 


So 90% of the outfits I share on this blog are worn to the office, but hello from the other 10%!

These pictures are from my birthday trip to Florida about a month ago. Both the top and shorts are real favorites from Summer 2018 so far. I bought the top at Zara in San Francisco back in March, and I don't know if you can tell, it's like a crop top made out of sweater material, (totally brilliant!) All the dreamy 70's vibes please! I picked up this fruit twinset from Forever 21 earlier this Summer (short still available online!!) and nothing much makes me happier.

I understand it's supposed to be a bit much when worn as a set (that's like, the point) but I also like wearing the pieces separately. So fun, so comfy, and so fruity.

Life has been non-STOP since my cousin's wedding the last weekend of June. And I'm not bragging. I'm just trying 2 chill! Between weddings, outdoor concerts, friends/family stopping in town, the 4th, friend dinners, and head down insanity at work, I'm pretty worn out; but I can't complain because it's all good fun stuff. Early Tuesday morning I'm headed on a last minute work trip to Portland, and then down the coast to meet up with family AND MEET MY NEPHEW in LA. I cannot wait! 

Art took these pictures on my ancient DSLR that is barely creaking along. Most of the pictures turned out like the one below, but not as *~artsy~*.
fullsizeoutput_4833

No comments :